(as of May 07,2021 03:38:37 UTC – Details)
Celebrate the call of the open road with the Wanderlust: Trekking the Road Less Traveled wall calendar. Wanderlust illuminates the spirit of walking and the lure of adventures that await those who veer off the beaten path. Spectacular photographs of less-traveled paths by adventure photographer Jake Guzman are paired with quotes from great walking enthusiasts past and present, including Bill Bryson, John Muir, Gary Snyder, and Alfred Wainwright.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of spectacular nature photography from all over the world on your wall.
- The perfect gift for hiking, walking, and outdoor enthusiasts.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.
One of the surest ways to rekindle our relationship with the outdoors is through the simple act of walking — not with thoughts of arriving somewhere but for the sole purpose and sheer enjoyment of the movement — to encounter nature with wide-open curiosity. So lace up your boots and enjoy a year of adventure and awakening with Wanderlust.
From the Publisher
Amber Lotus Publishing is a carbon-negative independent publisher based in Portland, Oregon. We have been planting trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage. In January 2020 we reached the milestone of planting ONE MILLION trees.
We cherish the Earth and are actively offsetting the impact of our publishing activities. That’s why each year we plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create our products.
Thank you for purchasing our calendars, greeting cards, coloring books, and journals. And for being a part of our mission.
Our tree-planting partner, Trees for the Future, is a nonprofit agroforestry resource center that helps communities across six countries in sub-Saharan Africa. For more information about the program, please visit trees.org.